Event Day Details
Save the date - CNOY Day is February 25, 2023!
- 4:00 pm: Meet Check-in opens
- 5:00 pm: Move Opening remarks + send-off
- 6:00 pm: Munch Light meal served
- 7:00 pm: Mosey Goodbye + Go Home
Not able join us in person on CNOY Day? We hope you'll register to fundraise and walk offsite with friends and family.
- Route Distances: Check out the maps below to see where we will be walking.
- Rest stop: Keep an eye out for opportunities to rest and refresh with yummy snacks along the route.
- Signage: All routes will be well-signed with our bold blue CNOY signs.
- Route Support: Route marshals, rest stop hosts, and support vehicle drivers provide support along the route.
- 12 and under walkers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- All walkers must check-in personally to participate in the in-person event on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
- Toques! Fundraising walkers who raise $150+ (or $75+ for those under 18) will receive a CNOY toque as a thank you on event day, while supplies last.
Have questions? Visit the FAQ section!
- Credit Card: The Best Option! Simple, secure, automatically tax receipted for gifts of $20+. Visit the Donate page, share your personal page link, or have your donor call CNOY Head Office.
- Cheques: The Old Faithful - made out to Coldest Night of the Year with your name on the Memo line. Mail them to CNOY Head Office along with your completed pledge sheet.
- Cash: You have 2 options:
- 1. Login to FundHub, click “Enter $$ and Cheques,” create pledges for your cash donations, pay them off with your personal credit card, and keep the cash. OR...
- 2. Write a cheque (made out to “Coldest Night of the Year”) for the total amount of cash you’ve collected. Mail it to the CNOY Head Office with your completed pledge sheet.
All participants must register online and accept the electronic waiver.
- Adults: When you register online, you automatically accept an electronic waiver, which is all that is needed for adults.
- Youth/Children: If you have youth or children on your team, they will need to have their parent or guardian sign a printed paper waiver.
- Someone on your team (like you!) must take a photo of all child/youth waivers and send them to email@example.com.
- Waivers will be available at check-in on Event Day.
What to Bring
A few common sense suggestions:
- A cell phone for emergencies (recommended but not required)
- Good waterproof shoes/boots for walking
- Warm coat and mitts/gloves
- Extra snacks if you have allergies or food sensitivities
- A passion for the charity you're walking and fundraising for!
2022 CNOY Photos
Here's a collection of our favourite photos from CNOY 2022 nationwide - special thanks to our many volunteer photographers who sent them in!