Event Day Details
Save the date - CNOY Day is February 24, 2024!
- 4:00 pm: Meet Check-in + Welcome
- 6:00 pm: Munch Light meal served
- 7:00 pm: Mosey Goodbye + see you in 2025!
Not able to join us in person at the Main Event? We hope you'll register, fundraise and walk offsite with friends and family.
- Route Distances: Check out the maps below to see where we will be walking.
- Rest stop: Keep an eye out for opportunities to rest and refresh with yummy snacks along the route.
- Signage: Routes will be well-signed with our bold blue CNOY signs.
- Route Support: Route marshals, rest stop hosts, and support vehicle drivers provide support along the route.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- No Pets: We love our little furballs like you do, but pets are not permitted at the Coldest Night of the Year except for approved and trained service animals. Read more about our pet policy >
- All walkers participating at the Main Event on Saturday, February 24, 2024 must check-in upon arrival.
- Toques! Fundraising walkers who raise $150+ (or $75+ for those under 18) will receive a CNOY toque as a thank you on event day, while supplies last.
- Offsite fundraising walkers can contact their local event director to arrange toque pickup the week of the event.
Have questions? Visit the FAQ section!
- Credit Card: The Best Option! Simple, secure, automatically tax receipted for gifts of $20+. Visit the Donate page, share your personal page link, or have your donor call the CNOY Head Office.
- Cheques: The Old Faithful - made out to Coldest Night of the Year with your name on the Memo line. Mail them to CNOY Head Office along with your completed pledge form.
- Cash: You have 2 options:
- 1. Login to FundHub, click “Enter $$ and Cheques,” create pledges for your cash donations, pay them off with your personal credit card, and keep the cash. OR...
- 2. Write a cheque (made out to “Coldest Night of the Year”) for the total amount of cash you’ve collected. Mail it to the CNOY Head Office with your completed pledge sheet.
All participants must register online and accept the electronic waiver.
- Adults accept the waiver automatically when they register online.
- Youth/Children under 18 need a waiver signed by their parent or guardian.
- An online form will be emailed to all parents/guardians before CNOY Day.
- Waivers will also be available at check-in on CNOY Day.
What to Bring
A few common sense suggestions:
- A cell phone for emergencies (recommended but not required)
- Good waterproof shoes/boots for walking
- Warm coat and mitts/gloves
- Extra snacks if you have allergies or food sensitivities
- A passion for the charity you're walking and fundraising for!
2023 CNOY Photos
Here's a collection of our favourite photos from CNOY 2023 nationwide - special thanks to our many volunteer photographers who sent them in!